White Guys that Black Girls Love

Sep
2011
white-guys

Everyone who knows me knows I don't date white guys. Tried it, didn't work, not doing it again, not getting into it in today's post. It's a wrap for me and the white men of the world.

But as much as I don’t like white guys, I love white guys, if that makes any sense. I might not bring one home to my mum and I damn sure won’t be letting one in my bed, but a certain special something comes over me when I see a certain white guy. There’s just a special breed of white-guy hotness that does something to me that is completely different than the wonderful feelings that come over me when I see a sexy Black man.

Some white men just have the uncanny ability to set Black girl’s motors to revving immediately, regardless of whether we would actually consider dating them. So today I give you the list of White Guys that Black Girls Love:

Robert DeNiro

He’s a bad ass, he’s rich, and he has a long history of loving Black women. What’s not to like?

Chris Noth

The king of all emotional fuckwits who used to date Beverly Johnson. Again – what’s not to like?

Channing Tatum

He was adorable in Coach Carter and he looks like this with no shirt on? Now that is a white guy worth doing.

Wentworth Miller

Beautiful face, became famous playing a sensitive and romantic genius and reputed to be at least a little bit Black? You can’t blame Black girls for loving this guy.

Jason Statham

The problem with lots of sexy white guys is that they look frail and Black women (whether they admit or not) need men who will rough them up a little every now and then. This man bridges that gap so effortlessly.

Robin Thicke

I personally can’t get it up for this guy. He’s slight and his falsetto is a little too good for my tastes. But he can sing and he’s married to a Black girl. Black girls like this.

Mark Wahlberg

Same things as Mr. Statham here. Black girls don’t have to worry that he won’t be able to hold his own with us. He has that refined roughness that we all just love so much.

Bonus:

Cayetano and Francisco Ordóñez

Okay Black girls don’t love these guys, but I do. Look at those faces!

Black girls do you love these men? Did I miss any? Guys – I was looking for one of you to write me a companion post on white girls Black men love but no one took the bait. I can’t imagine why. Weigh in with yours in the comments.

Tags:

• Prettykeety says:

Idk half these guys, but Chris Noth #cgi.

I’d add: Patrick Dempsey, Justin Timberlake, Ryan Philippe, Leo Dicaprio…this list can go on & on.

• Lady Ngo says:

ah man, i forgot all about Ryan Phillipe and my boo Leo.

There’s also Heath Ledger (may he rest in peace)…he was too cute for words. And i kinda like Simon Rex too.

Dang, i never realized how many sexy white dudes there are #NoRacist

• TaurusNY says:

Oh, Wentworth Miller. The reason I watched Prison Break. *fans self*

• Melissa says:

Ummmm. 1) wentworth miller is my bf so you need to fall back, max

And 2) no Justin timberland??????

P.s I know I’m nOt black but still.

• Lady Ngo says:

Personally, i’d add Brad Pitt, Matt Damon, and if i had a time machine: Casey Affleck, George Clooney and Giovanni Ribisi cuz they look a hot mess now.

Oh and Anderson Cooper if he weren’t gay.

• Chawntay says:

I said no to every last one but you got my all time favorite Mark Wahlberg on the list and I just died!!!! I love his sexy ass!

• My list is simple. Channing Tatum and Justin Timberlake. There are plenty of other sexy white men out there, but these two are next level sexy.

• TJ says:

I have to add Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Paul Walker, and Matthew McConaughey. If I think of any more I’ll add them but I’m in LOVE with Johnny Depp and Paul Walker…the things I would do to them ;)

• me says:

uhmmmm…eww @ Robin Thicke …to me…there is nothing sexxi at all about him …****shudders at the thought**** …the rest are fine i love Robert Deniro to me he looks like the kind of man that won’t be afraid to put you in your place in a minute ***fans self**** i know i got problems… but just like you… i’m not a fan of white guys… i just haven’t found one that can make me swoon like a black man can…. but trust me if i did find one that looks anywhere half as gorgeous as as Channing had half the charm as Chris and had all of Robert’s Fire.. I’d be on him quicker than white on bread boo..great post…!!!!

• OSHH says:

Orlando Bloom, super cutie!
    Hugh Jackman, but I think he plays for the other team, very handsome tho.
    David Beckham, altho he has fallen off a bit as of late.

• OSHH says:

Let me add Bono(U2). Something about him was just always so sexy to me, been a U2 fan since I was an adolescent LOL!

• OSHH says:

Josh Hartnett = HOT

LOL I can appreciate handsomeness regardless of race,nationality etc even if I would not go there IRL, LOL.

• average chick says:

I love Jake Gyllennhal, Colin Firth, Christian Bale, Aaron Eckhart, William Fictner (Bank Manager in the Dark Knight and Phil Yagoda in Entourage), and Tom Hardy ( was in RocknRolla, Inception, and will play Bane in the upcoming The Dark Knight Rises).

• CHeeKZ Money says:

I find this topic disturbing.

I trust my fellow male max fans will step up and counter with the list of appropriate list of bad snow bunnies

Ill kick it out:

scarlett johansson

mila kunis

Sasha Grey

sienna miller (not my type, too skinny. But I just saw Alfie the other day, ironically for Nia Long, and I noticed how great she was).

• BP says:

I plan to have Paul Walker’s transparent babies….#thatisall

• Flyy says:

BP!! On my trip to Cali I will be looking for his twin who is in Venice Beach so we can both have clear babies & not hafta fight over Paul. See!! Everybody wins.

• TJ says:

You and me both BP. I will watch any show, movie, play etc featuring Paul Walker *swoons*. If I find a Paul Walker look-a-like I’m marrying him and having his babies (mind you I’m not to crazy about either of those things lol)

• Flyy says:

Yesssss TJ yes!! Any woman who recognizes the beauty of Paul Walker has to be a good woman. Ran into a man in Vegas who looked just like him & almost got married. Real sh*t.

YES to Channing Tatum! All day.

But Max how could you leave out my lil bit of a bad boy boo — Shia LeBeauf. *sigh*

• KB says:

I think my list includes the typical bunch: Brad Pitt, Matt Damon, George Clooney, Heath Ledger, Jake Gyllenhaal, aaand Josh Hartnett. I’m curious to hear from the men though >: )

• Phidelity15 says:

I met Mark Whalberg once..right before Four Brothers came out. He was low key and looked rough as hell (unshaven bball cap real low), but his body was BANGING!! That man knows how to wear a tee shirt.

I would add Johnny Depp and all his beautifulness, Ryan Gosling, Jonathon Rhys Meyers and all his fuckedup-ness with those beautiful lips, Keanu Reeves, someone mentioned Giovionni Ribisi..YES!! he cleans up VERY well, dude who plays Smith Jared on Sex and The City…he looks like a young Clint Eastwood when Clint Eastwood was young and hot, Christian Bale and don’t judge me but Jason Segal..he is incredibly tall and my short ass just wants every opportunity to climb him and see whats really good.

• GirlSixx says:

Max, I was h-fiving and e-drooling up until dude in the skivvies with his dingleberries imprint, *belch* robin thicke, and Jason Statham, they don’t do it for me at all.

The only thing I find sexy and cute about robin thicke is his wife Paula Patton *lol*

But my pinktoe crushes:

Paul Walker
    Bradley Cooper
    Markie Mark (CK commercial 4-eva)
    Robert Downey Jr.
    Ryan Reynolds

• I love it when BW can find love from anywhere they can get it, so I appreciate post like this… I hope WM reciprocate…

As far as a companion post, I am not touching that sh*t with another man’s pole (pause)… Still taboo in 2011

SSTTE

• Kema says:

My picks

Chad Michael Murray
    Justin Timberlake (still love him!!)
    Sam Worthington
    Collin Farrell

• miss mary mack says:

please, please, please google ‘Justin Hartley’ b/c he was the first white boy crush I had… Now I’ve moved on to the likes of Anthony Hopkins, Robert DeNiro, and Jason Statham. *head nod*

• RedLady821 says:

You forgot about the character who plays Alcide on TrueBlood and Owen Wilson. Wait the guy who plays Wolverine, don’t front he can get this and I’m ashamed to admit that I’ve always had a crush on Johnny Depp and nasty ass Micky Rourke (he’s old school manstyle since he cut his nasty ass hair) OMG I think I’m a total freak.

• drea says:

i like all these choices, but ummm wentworth miller needs to be moved, he’s black/bi-racial. lol

• Sam Sharpe says:

Interesting. Aren’t those last two guys bullfighters? And do they really count as white? Anyway, I’m gonna follow CHeeKZ Money’s lead and drop a few names that make my Caucasian Persuasion Negotiation list:

Scarlett (mos’ definitely. She’s a hall of famer. Did you see her in that Iron Man flick?)
    Mila Kunis
    Natalie Portman
    Jennifer Aniston
    Helen Mirren (Old School edition. What? I like all kinds.)
    Emmanuelle Chriqui
    Hayley Atwell (New on the scene. Look her up.)
    Monica Bellucci
    Claire Forlani

Really, I could go on forever but that would just be flagrant.

• Carmelita Jones says:

Jeff Goldblum. But as he gets older & more addicted to shiksas my sights have now turned to Andy Samberg. Wait, do Jewish count as white? (a joke, ppl)

• larenee says:

What about Ryan Gosling (especially sans facial hair? He was HOT in Crazy Stupid Love.

• Amos Banks says:

Am I the only one to notice the lack of athletes? Only one from sports mentioned so far is a guy who might be a bullfighter? No Tom Brady or Josh Hamilton or any of those race car drivers?

• Bumblebee_C says:

I know I might be off… But if I was older… Sean Connery… and what about Jean Claude Van Dame?

• Bumblebee_C says:

And lastly, no Adam Levine (Maroon 5)?

• SnarkyChic says:

Hola Max,

How did I miss this post yesterday…I’ve been slipping in my blog reading for a multitude of reasons. Anywho this list doesn’t strike my fancy minus the two muchachos at the end. Sometimes I do think my taste is a little odd though, yo no se. If I were to add a name or two to this list I would go with Joe Manganiello and Paul Walker. I might throw in Travis Barker but that is mostly my odd ball taste than anything else. My 2 pennies n’ish!

• sanen85 says:

Bradley Cooper
    Ryan Reynolds
    Joe Manblablabla (Alcide)
    Alex Skarsgaard (Eric, True Blood)
    Jason Statham
    Orlando Bloom (especially as Legolas for some reason)
    Keanu Reeves (in Speed only)
    Scott Foley (another who is on True Blood recently)

Sexy even though not conventionally attractive…
    Giovanni Ribisi (glad I’m not alone here)
    Liam Neeson (that voice is just so damn manly)

• Deborah says:

You “hit the nail on the head” the one onerous mind set we have as Black women is a need to want men some necessary roughness, not violent but a definite swag of machismo.