Any 10 on Tuesday with @Goddess_I
This week for I think what is the first time ever we have a fellow Toronto blogger joining us for Any 10 on Tuesday. Goddess Intellect is new to the max-logic fam, but check out her site – you’ll like her. And that’s all the preamble you guys are getting today. Let’s get to it. [...]
This week for I think what is the first time ever we have a fellow Toronto blogger joining us for Any 10 on Tuesday. Goddess Intellect is new to the max-logic fam, but check out her site – you’ll like her.
And that’s all the preamble you guys are getting today. Let’s get to it.
Describe yourself in three sentences or less.
I am a quirky, irresistibly attractive woman with a brain to match. I love laughing, talking about anything taboo, perverse and controversial. I dislike routine, structure and prudes.
1. Is there something about your life or lifestyle that makes your perspective on dating/relationships unique?
I have a unique and somewhat tumultuous family and dating history, which I feel gives me a) juicy blog material b) tonnes of inner work to do.
2. To what extent are you willing to adapt this lifestyle to that of your partner?
Well the past is the past, I try my hardest not to constantly bring up pain from the past, because the men I date have nothing to do with what i went through in the past.
3. Thong or boyshorts?
When I’m with a dude, I prefer to prance around in boyshorts. Boyshorts take on a life of their own. I’m convinced they have magic pixie dust in them that makes a girl’s ass pop.
4. Could you be in a relationship that is not monogamous? Why or why not?
Probably not. I’m very particular about what goes inside me.
5. True or false: it is rude for a man not to call the woman the day after he slams for the first time.
False. That may be the best thing to happen to a woman. Who is to say that the man is even deserving of a post-f*ck conversation??! A repeat customer is not necessarily a loyal one.
6. If you were alone in your boyfriend’s house, would you snoop?
Na, I don’t want to run into drawers with streak marks or an old moldy sandwich, let me live in fantasy land please.
7. What is your favorite sexual position?
Reverse cowboy, at the right angle I lose all control!
8. Name the most interesting place you have had sex.
The passenger seat thank you very much. I still cant figure our how two bodies managed to fit in to such a compact space but whatever, its an upgrade from the backseat. I’d like to be a little more adventurous with my locations though.
9. Picture your most memorable partner in your mind and share what made that person so memorable.
I hope he never reads this, because his behind will get even more gassed up then it already is. This person was memorable because of his honesty, ambition and intelligence, the very things I value in myself *sigh*…oh and the sex was not bad neither- Pow!
10. Blow job or hand job?
Depends on the dude and skill level. I like both equally, however I’ve had popcorn multiples with a blow job.
11. What is something you have always wanted to try, but haven’t yet?
A threesome. I talk a big game but I’m scared as hell. My beef is that I would like to try it with my husband and not just a random boyfriend. Everyone who hears this thinks I’m absolutely crazy, but I make the rules in my sexual fantasies.
12. Best piece of relationship advice you’ve ever been given?
I’m not sure. It’s funny women wont tell me whether to not I’ve given them good advice, I find men are more forthcoming with their praise or criticism.
13. What is your favorite thing to do to your partner? What is your favorite thing to have done to you?
Not partnered up at the moment but I enjoy giving oral sex.
14. What is the most sensitive spot on your body?
My earlobes..it’s over when they get sucked.
17. What’s your fatal flaw in relationships?
Expecting more than the person is capable of giving me.
18. If you had a super power what would it be? Why?
Invisible powers. There are times when I really don’t want to make small talk or even make eye contact with folks, so if i could just poof and be gone at will, I would be forever grateful.
19. What turns you on?
Hearing the word No.
20. Which habit of your most annoys the people you date?
I don’t know if this is considered a habit, but I really hate when men invite themselves over to my apartment.
23. How often do you believe it is normal to want sex?
Like 6 out of 7 days a week.
24. If your friend was cheating, would you tell their partner?
No. In fact I may just distance myself from the both of you. I hate being monkey in the middle.
25. Name three famous men you’d put a hurting on if you had the chance.
Chico “take me now , I like you for all the wrong reasons” Debarge, Malik “there goes my baby daddy” Yoba, and Busy “dont ask me why” Signal
26. What qualities do the people you date tend to have in common?
They are slick with lines
27. Do you know what a dirty sanchez is?
Nope. I don’t think I want to know.
28. Have you ever been caught masturbating?
LOL, no. But Dudes can’t believe I actually masturbate! Everyone does hello??!!
29. What are your must-have qualities in a partner?
Ambitious, considerate and good sense of humor
30. What are your dealbreakers?
Laziness, gucci print shoes, excessive sex talk
She’s fun right? Do I know how to pick em or what? Now you guys know what to do – weigh in and whatnot in the comments.