Any 10 on Tuesday with @ObsidianFiles
It’s that time of year again. Nominate me for a Black Weblog Award. Go here to get all the instructions and ish. And tell a friend to nominate me too! This week’s Any 10 on Tuesday features the infamous Obsidian. Since I like to beat the rush and hit VSB before 7am I always miss [...]
It’s that time of year again. Nominate me for a Black Weblog Award. Go here to get all the instructions and ish. And tell a friend to nominate me too!
This week’s Any 10 on Tuesday features the infamous Obsidian. Since I like to beat the rush and hit VSB before 7am I always miss what he has to say, but I hear he’s a legend in the comments section. If you – like I – have been sleeping on him, get to know him here and check out his blog.
Ready? Let’s begin.
Describe yourself in three sentences or less.
Let’s see – I would describe myself as something of an urban dandy, an innercity pundit, a rabble rousing raconteur, an amatuer social scientist, a budding photographer, a stargazer of many years, a semi-professional pest, and on a good day, a pretty decent blogger.
1. Is there something about your life or lifestyle that makes your perspective on dating/relationships unique?
Yes. I’ve had the good fortune to have dated quite a few ladies, in quite a few ways, under a number of, shall we say, interesting circumstances lo these many years. Many stories to tell, I have.
2. To what extent are you willing to adapt this lifestyle to that of your partner?
I would say to quite an extent. I’m easy.
3. Thong or boyshorts?
*Cues the Thong Song*
4. Could you be in a relationship that is not monogamous? Why or why not?
Yes, been there and done that. Quite a few times.
(I think this is the first yes we’ve had since I answered these questions!)
5. True or false: it is rude for a man not to call the woman the day after he slams for the first time.
That all depends on the nature of the circumstances obtaining wrt the seduction.
6. If you were alone in your girlfriend’s house, would you snoop?
No. You either trust the one you’re with or you don’t.
7. What is your favorite sexual position?
Any that makes her call out for all of the Prophets.
8. Name the most interesting place you have had sex.
Hmm. I’d have to say a part of Fairmount Park, many years ago. Very au natural.
9. Picture your most memorable partner in your mind and share what made that person so memorable.
See, if I do that, the others reading along might be quite upset with me…
10. Blow job or hand job?
Good question! A highly skilled Woman makes it hard to settle on just one.
11. What is something you have always wanted to try, but haven’t yet?
To sit in on a Prime Minister’s Questions session in the House of Commons.
12. Best piece of relationship advice you’ve ever been given?
An oldhead mentor of mine many, many moons ago told me, “Son, a Woman can tell within a few minutes of meeting you whether she wants you to f*ck her or not. It’s your job not to mess it up”. Truer words could not have been spoken.
13. What is your favorite thing to do to your partner? What is your favorite thing to have done to you?
Full body massages. Both ways.
14. What is the most sensitive spot on your body?
I’m sorry, that information is restricted to authorized personnel.
16. What is your most embarrassing sexual experience?
Having two girlfriends nearly come to blows once – over lil ole me.
17. What’s your fatal flaw in relationships?
Being too nice.
18. If you had a super power what would it be? Why?
Well, let’s see…I’m already imbued with the Power of the Force, so, what else would it be…I suppose it would be having the Flames of Faltine at my disposal. Why? Because its really cool to have my head on fire.
19. What turns you on?
The same things that turn most Brothas with a pulse on: Sistas with pretty faces, rotund backsides, thick thighs, etc, et al.
20. Which habit of your most annoys the people you date?
They say that I’m a know-it-all – but I’m not. Really, I’m not!
21. What would the title of your autobiography be?
Obsidian: A Life (In Three Volumes)
22. What’s the first thing you notice in a woman?
The symmetry (or the lack thereof) of her face.
23. How often do you believe it is normal to want sex?
Hmm…I believe normality is determined by the hotness of the Woman in question; the hotter she is, the more normal for a Man to want to hit it.
24. If your friend was cheating, would you tell their partner?
No. I consider that an internal matter. Having said that, I would also be compelled to severe my association with him, on the grounds that he has indulged in what I consider to be Dark Game, and Obsidian don’t get down like that.
25. Name three famous women you’d put a hurting on if you had the chance.
26. What qualities do the people you date tend to have in common?
They all tend to be bright, vibrant, cultured ladies.
27. Do you know what a dirty sanchez is?
Unfortunately, yes, I do.
28. Have you ever been caught masturbating?
What is that?
29. What are your must-have qualities in a partner?
She MUST have a pretty face, she MUST have thick thighs, she MUST have an ample behind, and she MUST pay rapt attention to my philosophical/sociopolitical/human social relations-based observations.
30. What are your dealbreakers?
Uncouth Women. Period.
You know what to do – weigh in and heckle and whatnot in the comments.
And don’t forget to nominate me for the Black Weblog Awards. Just check out the instructions right here.