Any 10 on Tuesday with @streetztalk
This week on Any 10 on Tuesday we have another fan favourite: the object of countless e-crushes, patron of max-logic.com, and the only SBM writer whose hotness I can personally vouch for…the one and only Streetz. Streetzie is one of my favourite people and it’s not just because he sounds like Nas when he talks. [...]
This week on Any 10 on Tuesday we have another fan favourite: the object of countless e-crushes, patron of max-logic.com, and the only SBM writer whose hotness I can personally vouch for…the one and only Streetz. Streetzie is one of my favourite people and it’s not just because he sounds like Nas when he talks. If you don’t know about Streetzie you can get caught up on Wednesdays over at SBM and over at his personal site Streetztalk
where he taunts people by posting about his workouts but refusing to post any pictures of his body.
Ready? Let’s get to it.
Describe yourself in three sentences or less.
I am the eminent expression of friendship. Character and temperament change under my dominant power. Live once touched by me become tuned, and are thereafter amiable, kindly, fraternal.
1. Is there something about your life or lifestyle that makes your perspective on dating/relationships unique?
The fact that I not only have lived the crazy relationship life, but I’ve experienced it through the experiences of others. Being someone in whom you can confide, along with being observant, has helped me to develop my ever changing and modified perspective on dating/relationships.
2. To what extent are you willing to adapt this lifestyle to that of your partner?
As much as I can without losing self respect or myself. The more involved you get with someone, the more you will adapt in some way. if you adapt all the way, you lose your identity and become expendable.
3. Thong or boyshorts?
Thongs on the beach, boyshorts between the sheets. Naked always a plus.
4. Could you be in a relationship that is not monogamous? Why or why not?
No because then its not a relationship, it’s a harem.
5. True or false: it is rude for a man not to call the woman the day after he slams for the first time.
6. If you were alone in your girlfriend’s house, would you snoop?
If you look for something, you’ll find something. if it’s that serious LEAVE!
7. What is your favorite sexual position?
Classic Snoop Dogg Album, or anything more than the usual (standing, twisting, turning, on top of everyday household items, etc)
8. Name the most interesting place you have had sex.
I’ll give you one of them: On the beach at nightime in a foreign land with police patrolling.
10. Blow job or hand job?
Is u suckin or what?!
11. What is something you have always wanted to try, but haven’t yet?
12. Best piece of relationship advice you’ve ever been given?
“There are millions of women in this world, and you’re going crazy over one?! Live your life and you’re happiness will be there soon” – Momma Streetz
18. If you had a super power what would it be? Why?
Psychokinesis: The ability to read minds and lift things with the mind. Kinda like Dark Phoenix. Either that or the Master of the Mystic arts like Dr Strange. Either way, I’d know how to flip those powers to be immortal, and travel for free and without passports!
19. What turns you on?
Popeyes fried chicken and naked photos of women with bangin bodies.
21. What would the title of your autobiography be?
“[insert real name here]: The Evolution of Me” or “The Torch is Earned, Not Passed” I’m the type of person that would change this title 50 times before a final version.
22. What’s the first thing you notice in a woman?
It depends on my vantage point. If I see you from behind, I’m looking straight to your behind first, then its the WAY you walk. If its from the front, I’ll first notice your face, and analyze the level of prettiness/attractiveness against my own internal standards to see if I think you’re cute/hot/sexy/gorgeous. This happens in 5 seconds.
23. How often do you believe it is normal to want sex?
We are sexual beings. Its in our nature to desire sex. Therefore, if it’s on your mind, its fine. Now if you cant function without thinking about sex, you MIGHT have an issue, lol
25. Name three famous women you’d put a hurting on if you had the chance.
Halle Berry, Katerina Graham, and Stacey Dash by A Landslide!!!
26. What qualities do the people you date tend to have in common?
They all are beautiful on the inside and outside, and have the ability/potential for greatness
30. What are your dealbreakers?
Poor numbering skills. LOL Kiddin Maxie!
Okay that last answer made me love him a little less. But what say you about Streetzie’s answers? Weigh in and whatnot in the comments.