The last epic sex I had

Icamecrop3x2

Once I put in my requisite two hours at this party I bounced and headed for the secret lover’s house, beyond ready for everything that he had promised to put on me.  He was working when I got there and I sat quietly beside him on the couch, waiting while he typed furiously on his laptop.

Although he appeared engrossed in what he was doing, I knew he knew that I was biting my lip. That my chest was heaving and my heart was pounding for wanting him. He didn’t so much as glance my way but I knew he knew I was squirming in my seat as I got wetter and wetter waiting for his attention.

When I couldn’t wait any more, I moved closer to him. Straddling him from behind,  I slid my hands – still cold from being outside – up inside his t-shirt and began to stroke the hot skin of his back, first lightly dragging my nails over his skin, then beginning to clench him as he continued to ignore me. I moved closer, pressing my breasts against him and my lips to the back of his neck. I moved my mouth to his ear and whispered “I want you to fuck me. Now”.

Not waiting for him to answer, I got up from the couch and went into his bedroom. As he watched through the open doorway, I slowly stripped off my clothes and laid on his bed. Finally he got up and walked toward the room, watching me want him as he undressed.

And then he was fucking me. His hands beneath me, tilting me so that he could go deeper into me. Pulling out and pushing back in hard. Turning me over and fucking me from behind; one hand grasping my hip while the other held a fistful of my hair. Flipping us over until I was riding his dick, my back turned to him as he pulled on my shoulders to push deeper. Above me again, pushing my legs closed as he hit that spot, then opening them wide again and stroking deeply. My hands were everywhere, scratching his back as I whispered in his ear how good it was. Gripping his ass to hold him deep in me. Squeezing his arms as I raised myself to flick my tongue over his nipples. Holding his head as he kissed me deeply. Clenching the sheets as he asked me whose pussy it is. Pressed over my mouth to stop myself from screaming.

And then I was ready and he was ready. I wrapped my legs around him as he long stroked me rhythmically; delighting as the volume of his moaning began to match mine, as he pounded faster and faster and brought me closer and closer and then he came and I came and there were flashing lights and shooting stars and the most epic, most insane, most intense orgasm ever.

Now it’s your turn – tell me about the last epic sex you had.

1. Adonis says:

I purposely didn’t read your post, cause I don’t feel like blowing a load (yet…)

2. BP says:

Good LAWD Max! What are you trying to do to your faithful readers who have to respond to this from their desks at work? I got chills reading your story…….*breathing heavily*

My story:
    I wrote about this dude before here: http://max-logic.com/2010/11/23/hot-boy-101/#comments. I was really, really into “Paul” when we first met so I made him wait months for us to become intimate. Finally, when I was ready to take it to the next level I told him and so he planned a weekend get away to Las Vegas. I remember on the ride to Vegas ( it was like a 3 hour drive from his house) my panties were soaked.

Once we arrived I asked him if we could check into our room really quick so I could freshen up ( and try to change my panties on the sly). As soon as we enter the elevator he sets our luggage to the side. Next thing I know he has me pressed up against the wall and he hits the STOP button for the elevator. This alarm chimes a few seconds later but he doesn’t care and well neither did I. I remember my heart started racing b/c most LV elevators have cameras in them. He started kissing me and lifts my sundress up, moves my panties to the side and slides his fingers into my lovebox as the other hand cups my butt. He is kissing me and fingering me like he MADE my insides while I am begging him to start the elevator back up before security comes (although I did not want him to). But he kept on. He leaned against me and I could feel how ‘”ready” he was and between warm kisses he tells me what he is about to do to me. We exit the elevator and make a mad dash for our room.

Once we get inside our room we slide out of our clothes and he lifts me up onto a nearby table. He didn’t enter me right away though he made me wait for it. He would slide it on my lovebox but would pull away when I would try to guide him in. I remember him taunting me and whispering “How does it feel to wait for something you want so badly?” and “I bet you won’t ever make me wait again”….. I won’t lie…I begged for him to enter my walls and that he did….over and over and over again. I sweat my flat-iron out that night.

I think I overshared enough… Time for bed. Whose got next?

1. René says:

Hahaha. I thought I was the only one who did the ‘change of panties’ move. A very good and wet story

2. FLYY says:

This was exactly my thought… Thanks Max.

3. Marcus Williams says:

You look like a Dominican girl I used to date back in college. You didn’t go to Penn state by chance did you?

1. B_P says:

Hi there! Nope I went to college here in Cali and the B in BP stands for Belize. :-)

4. Starita34 says:

I need you to know that I’m being completely literal right now…once I hit, “Next thing I know he has me pressed up against the wall and he hits the STOP button for the elevator.” My mouth dropped open and breathing changed substantially…by the end I literally had tears welled up in my eyes. #IWant. This story was found money and the cure for cancer.

Now to go “freshen up” at work…I swear…what ya’ll DO to me. ARGH!

3. René says:

I can’t go detailed on my last epic sex but that photograph up there is a pictorial description of how it ended.

4. Melissa says:

Hmmm I was at a party with you when you bounced early (HHK)! If this was the reason why I would have supported you leaving earlier! ;)

Hahaha I’ll never tell.

1. Melissa says:

uh huh. i’m taking that as a yes! :P

5. Marcus Williams says:

Long time lurker decided today was the day to write something. I knew this chick from my old job that would always flirt at all our company parties and meetings everytime I saw her. Well one day I asked for her number and the next day I called her. She came over ready, she didn’t even wear panties. This woman had an ass like a kardashian but her face was more like a Oprah’s but she wanted to please me however I wanted. I hit it doggy for like 20 minutes and she knew how to work her hips and thrust back on it. She asked me to pull her hair harder, screaming go faster trying to make me fall in love and shit. Ladies, learn to thrust back on it if you don’t. That is the way to a man’s heart, not a cooked meal. The kicker is when I told her I was about to cum she turned around slipped off the condom and swallowed every last drop. She coulda been Mrs. Williams if she was cute. That is the truth.

Damn. Well welcome to commenting.

2. Sam Sharpe says:

“The kicker is when I told her I was about to cum she turned around slipped off the condom and swallowed every last drop. She coulda been Mrs. Williams if she was cute. That is the truth.”

LOL.

I keep telling the ladies that those who swallow have a leg up on the competition.

1. BP says:

“I keep telling the ladies that those who swallow have a leg up on the competition”

I get enough protien….thanks Sam. But no story from you? Interesting.

1. Starita34 says:

All Sam Sharpe sex is epic. He didn’t wanna eat up Max’s bandwidth. ;-)

2. emti says:

I keep telling my girls spitters are quitters

6. QueenT says:

I can’t. Wish I could..but, I can’t. LOL. My picture is all public now. I should have remained anonymous. Oh, the stories I could really tell..

But, that story got me all revved up before work. Thanks, Max! lol

7. Starita34 says:

I love your position transitions Max…so many people belabor the changes…this was a nice read.

“Then suddenly he was above me, holding my arms over my head as he kissed me deeply. Rubbing against me until his dick was as soaking as my pussy was. He slid his hands down to my thighs, pulling them open wide as he slowly pushed into me.”
    #Swoon

8. average chick says:

My friend came over and we were smoking trees and drinking. I didn’t really become much of a smoker till later in life. Anyways, I started to get really relaxed and couldn’t take my hands off of him.He asked me to get him something in the kitchen and when I came back I straddled him and started kissing his lips and his neck while grinding my pelvis into his crotch. He whispered in my ear “Let’s go the the bedrrom”.

When we get in there I take off my clothes, lie on the bed and start playing with my pu@@y while I watch him undress. He tells me to leave the lights on so he can see everything. We kiss and he takes my legs and puts them on his shoulders as he goes in deep. I let out a moan because his dick is long and I can’t take it all in. At first he is giving me long deep strokes. I put my hand on his stomach to let him know to take it easy but he hissed his teeth and ignores me. He moves my legs to his forearms, lays on me, lifts my ass and starts going faster.

At first it started to hurt but I gave in and totally relaxed my body. I now could take all of him in and I tell him to fuck me harder. He raises up but holds my thighs wide as he is thrusting hard and deep. His rhythm quickens and he is moaning so I could tell he is ready to cum. I tell him to “take it, take it” as he is f@cking me harder and faster till he came. That shit was so good!!

9. nc17 says:

You do realize I love you? This was epic.

I’ve BEEN loving you. It’s about time you caught up!

10. Wow. Haha, here you go Max. Lol

I’m gonna pull a Dr. J, quote, “Discretion is the key to a great sex life” and have a seat.

Goodness. lol

11. carlissa says:

damn!!!!that was awesome!! i heard about you from your appearance with TGAW.. zane aint got ish on u!!!

12. Vee says:

I’m not going to into details since I’m late for this post anyway, but one of the most surprisingly good sex was when I was fucked in a very mechanical way, just in and out, in and out, very very slow, sometimes deeper, sometimes not so deep. I was kind of confused cause it was so relaxed and kind of chilled out that I was all ready to be disappointed, but man I came so hard! Maybe it was cause I was high I don’t know, or maybe his dick was exactly my size ;).

1. lucy says:

Okay… I admit im his mistress of 10 years. ..so we done it in the weirdest places. I guess its true that things get better with time. So the nightt before I get a text asking when was the next time I was coming out I responded by sayin nothing much clear my agenda how 10 pm his response was idk. So the next evening im out wit a few friends and he text me :what’s up so long story short he got a room and told me come up but he passed out from his drunkiness I called and finally he called me around 1am and ttold me he could drive on his way to get me. I arrived a lil nervous dnt ask why. ..we grew togther been in hotels but never once alone. So we didn’t waste anytime he removed he boots and jeans and sat on the edge of the bed and look to me like u should get like me I agreed and remove my clothingi layed across tthe bed he began rubbbing my pussy removed my panties and began to finger pop me until I was soak and wet he pulled me closer to him them began penatrating my pussy took my legs and spread them apart in a direction that wasn’t misonary flipped me to the side then from the back thrustin as I threw it back until he asked who pussy is this then moaned out its your. I deep throated til my jaw locked then hop on top as he shouted out im coming…. I had already shouted I came before he turned me aroundd I began to shake as we both layed a moment in time. … butt I never felt this way wit him. ..sooooo awesome