So Who Was Right?

question-mark

The men were calling bullshit on my point of view so last night I decided to put my pussy where my mouth is (wait – that didn’t work, did it?) and offer gratuitous and immediate sex to 5 men to see whether I am wrong. The results of my experiment were surprising. But before I get into them, let me review the parameters I set for this experiment.

-All of the men had to live in Toronto
-None of them could be in a relationship as far as I knew
-They all had to be straight and none of them could be virgins
-They had to be men that were unlikely to have read yesterday’s post (can’t have anyone fucking me just to prove a point)
-Of the five men I chose, two of them were men I’ve already slept with (and therefore are well aware of how good the good-good is). The remaining three had to be men who had at least displayed some type of vibes in the past.

I sent all 5 men the exact same text message – “My pussy’s looking for a playdate …why don’t you come over tonight?” – at the exact same time (7:30pm)

Let me take a moment to introduce you to the players in this little experiment:

1. Codename: Birdie
Backstory: I’ve known him a long time but we’re not close at all. We have a lot of mutual friends and run into each other often. The last time I saw him he scratched my palm, which apparently is code for “I want to fuck you”. Well here’s his big chance.

2. Codename: Giant
Backstory: Dated him briefly a year or so ago. It was one of those things where it’s not bad enough to stop it but not good enough to put real work in. He was busy, I was busy, things just fizzled out but we still chat occasionally and have those “we should hook up again some time” conversations. Will tonight be the night?

3. Codename: Little Man
Backstory: We’re cool, but not friends. We’ve hung out a lot in groups and flirted with one another but neither of us has ever made any real attempt to take it further. Until today.

5. Codename: Baboon
Backstory: We’ve known each other for a really long time. He’s younger than I by about 8 years or so and I kind of always got the impression he was digging me but I didn’t know for sure. I guess we’re about to find out.

4. Codename: Shaolin (I soooo wish I could explain to you guys the thought process behind these codenames. It is so random)
Backstory: We’re somewhere between friendly acquaintances and actual friends. We dig each other a lot but we’re not that close. We’ve had an on-again off-again fwb thing going in the past. Will it start up again tonight?

So I sent the text at 7:30 and sat back to write. 7:34 pm the first response comes:

Giant: While this offer is very appealing, I’m afraid I have to ask who is this?
Me: It’s Max!
Giant: Oh hey. Sorry I just got a new phone and all my contacts were wiped (sidebar: I do not understand how this happens to people. Do you not back up your shit?!?)
Me: Hahahaha it’s just me not one of your crazy stalkers, fret not. Now that you know this are you coming over to play with me?
Giant: I would really like to but I don’t think I can do it tonight. I’m out in Mississauga at my parent’s house and I doubt I’d make it out your way at any reasonable time. Raincheck?

Alright. One down, four to go.

7:42pm the next response comes.

Baboon: Nice try Max. I read your stupid post today.
Max: That doesn’t mean you can’t come over and play with me.
*no response*
Baboon if you’re reading this you’re fucking rude.

The Little Man piped up next:

Little Man: Who the fuck is this?
Max: It’s Max!
Little Man: Yeah right. Max would never send a message like this. Who are you and what are you doing with her phone?
Max: It’s me! I swear! I just decided to grow some stones for the new year!
Little Man: It’s about fucking time. But I can’t tonight I have a ball game. Tomorrow?
Max: Tomorrow is too late!
Little Man: Too late for what??
I am officially bored with this conversation and don’t respond.

I’m feeling myself at this point because I’m 0 for 3….victory is within my sight! But at 8:29 Codename Shaolin throws a wrench in my plans.

Shaolin: I’ve been waiting for you to send me a message like this for years
Max: I’ve never had to send you a message like this, you’re usually good to go.
Shaolin: True. But it’s nice to be on the receiving end once in a while.
Max: You know my policy – the boy has to ask the girl to dance
Shaolin: I know I know. Are you ever going to grow out of this?
Max: I might…if you reward me for my efforts tonight and come through
Shaolin: I’m way the fuck out in Pickering right now…what time you going to bed?
Max: Midnightish.
Shaolin: That’s late for you
Max: I’ve got some stuff to do. Plus I’m willing to be tired tonight if it’s for a good reason ;-)
Shaolin: Okay I’ll hit you up when I’m on my way back downtown….probably around 10:30 or so.
Max: Cool

At this point I’m getting a little nervous. Can I really be wrong? Plus I still haven’t heard from Birdie. He might tip the scale in the men’s favour.

From about 9 o’clock til 11 o’clock my phone was dead quiet. Shaolin hasn’t hit me up to tell me he’s on his way and Birdie hasn’t responded to me at all. But just in case Shaolin decides to come through I do some tidying and freshening up.

11:07pm I get another text.

Shaolin: So sorry. Got tied up here. Leaving out soon though. You still up?
Max: I’m up. Just text me when you’re on your way.
Shaolin: Cool.

It’s 11:59pm and I’ve not heard anything. But Shaolin is notorious for being late so it’s entirely possible he still has every intention of coming through. I would like to declare myself the victor if he doesn’t hit me up before I go to sleep, but in the interest of fairness I’m giving him until I wake up tomorrow morning to materialize. I’ll update you later this morning and let you know how it ended.

Update:

So I went to sleep around 12:15 with my phone right next to me on my pillow to increase the chances that I’d hear the alert if I got a text. My gchat is ablaze with “are you fucking right now?” messages to which I do not respond.

At 5:30am I am startled by the sound of Raekwon’s Kiss The Ring blasting my eardrum open. I grope blindly for the phone, shut off the alarm and check my email – first thing I do every morning. It’s the usual mishmash of blog traffic reports, notifications of all your comments and mailing lists. I close it and stumble to the kitchen for water. As I’m shaking the bottle to dissolve my Crystal Light something is niggling me. I feel like I’m forgetting something but I have no idea what. I sit at my computer, see my blog open and it becomes clear: Shaolin was supposed to come over! Did he text me and I missed it or did he flop the show?

I find him in my list of text messages and open the conversation. Last message there is last night’s “cool”. I am suddenly overcome with fury…I can’t believe this motherfucker blew me off! But then it dawns on me….I was right! I WAS RIGHT!

So tell me, is anyone surprised by this outcome? Men what do you have to say now? I know you’re not going to give in despite the irrefutable evidence so let’s hear it.

At 5:30am I am startled by the sound of Raekwon’s Kiss The Ring blasting my eardrum open. I grope blindly for the phone, shut off the alarm and check my email – first thing I do every morning. It’s the usual mishmash of blog traffic reports and mailing lists. I close it and stumble to the kitchen for water. As I’m shaking the bottle to dissolve my Crystal Light something is niggling me. I feel like I’m forgetting something but I have no idea what. I sit at my computer, see my blog open and it becomes clear: Shaolin was supposed to come over! Did he text me and I missed it or did he flop the show?

1. wow you actually did it. i’m pulling for shaolin or however you spell it (too lazy to scroll back up). this should make for some interesting conversation tomorrow.

2. It’s official.. you’re my new hero. *orders bumper stickers, t-shirts & buttons*

3. You know you’re gonna lose.

They were outta reach!!!! That’s the only reason you’d win!!!!

I’m rooting for you girl…..

Let’s go Shaolin!!!!

4. BP says:

*Waiting in anticipation* I hope he comes thru (pause?). Can we know what Shaolin looks like? I’m a VERY visual person….

1. Starita34 says:

Ouch @ “who is this?” Suuuuure you just got a new phone. Yeah, ok.

If you codenamed me Little Man, I wouldn’t sleep with you either. ;-)

Loved the post Max, I was SO eager to hear your results, but found myself getting lost in your descriptions and forgetting my ulterior motives but that could just be me being nosey and a voyeur. So props.

They’re always busy aren’t they? Always running late or “called in to work” or “I wish I could” always tomorrow or this weekend…but stay “kicking it with the boys” when you text.

This demonstrates your point perfectly Max. I don’t wanna hear “well, it was last minute” or some such remark…you texted five men with your p on a PLATTER and none could come through? This is what we are talking about. And this is even an extreme case, I’d wager a bet that not many women send out mass texts saying, “Mama’s horny, come and get u some” AND these guys know you and know that you’re cool with the unrelationships. You are the IDEAL FWB.

Oh man…let’s see what is said tomorrow. Can’t wait.

You’re a trooper Max.

I lowkey hope one swings through so that I can hear how you get out of this one! lol The police report will begin with “So she told me it was an EXPERIMENT…”

2. Starita34 says:

Oops, posted in the wrong spot…cause I was fixin to LOL @ BP asking for the visual aides! Girl! Sit down! LOL I’ll forward them to you when I’m done

I’m not going to get into detail (gotta respect the man’s privacy) but I will say this: he is effing hawt.

5. keisha brown says:

LOL.
    i cant wait for the dudes to come and try to debunk this.
    i’ll come back later….

6. Dewan Gibson says:

I can smell the sex through the computer screen! Any Negro named “Shaolin” is not leaving without your place without sticky genitals and hairs stuck between his teeth!

1. MsEsquire77 says:

Fave. Comment. Ever!!

7. BGirl says:

The suspense is killing me. How am I going to sleep now?

I hate late dudes….gosh, just be here when I say!

Good Fu….Luck! ;)

8. Tanya says:

MAX!!!!! I can not believe that you did this experiment but I do luv you for it! I can’t wait to see if Shaolin came through in the clutch. lol I’ll be waiting on your next entry tomorrow.

9. ivplay says:

Awe shux …………. do we really have to wait til morning?

10. Sam Sharpe says:

Let me just say that whether or not Shaolin shows up, I think Maxie’s experiment proves my point. By my calculations, she sent texts to 5 men asking for sex. 4 of the five responded, one was with his parents and asked for a raincheck, another read the previous post and didn’t want to be her guinea pig, another asked to schedule a session for the next day and finally brother Shaolin is on his way….

so essentially 20% didn’t respond, 60% of the dudes wanted to f***, 40% wanted a raincheck and 20% is in transit…..

Still don’t think it proves my point. Do you really think I could send a text to 5 girls and get a similar response…..hellz no….

1. Starita34 says:

Try it…and record it blog about it…if you used her same stipulations…I bet you would get similar, if not better results.

*sniffs the air* Do you smell that? What is that? *sniff, sniff* Its either a guest blog post or Maxie taking on a Mountie like a champ, I have a cold…I can’t differentiate, either way, smells like great reading.

1. Sam Sharpe says:

Will you compose a female friendly version of max’s text for me? If so, consider it done.

1. i was actually thinking about doing this myself to prove a point. hopefully max lets me do a guest post next week.

I told you already you can do one whenever you want!

1. like sam said. make up the text and i’ll send it out friday night to 5 women in my phone using your criteria.

Oh and Sam Sharpe I don’t think you should get any coaching from women in composing your text. I didn’t get any coaching in composing mine so it’s only fair.

3. Starita34 says:

You’re offering me that assist? lol Maaaaan, stop acting brand new! What you’re gonna do is you’re going to send the same text you always send when your nether regions yearn for the companionship of a warm love pocket to reside in for a while! You won’t have me scripting your booty calls unless I get to watch.

Use your usual masculine wiles…I have faith. At least 2 of these girls you’ve slept with before, those are gimmes. What YOU need to worry about is what you’re gonna do when all five say yes!!

2. Cheekie says:

1. Sam Sharpe says:

“But your point was just a different point from her original one. Not that it’s EASIER. But that it’s easy PERIOD to get sex whenever she wants. It’s not as easy as ya’ll think is the actual point. ;)”

Okay. Sure. But I think that argument is a false one. Arguing whether or not procuring sex is easy is like arguing whether or not math is hard. It’s relative. With that in mind if you go back and check yesterday’s comments you’ll find that the thrust of our (men) argument, or at least mine, was that when we say it’s easy for women to have sex we mean that in a relative term, we mean that relative to, in comparison with what the average man would have to do to get sexy time poppin’ y’all have it easy.

And honestly ladies. In which world do you live in that you would receive a text message like that from a man (who wasn’t an established partner of some sort) and respond with something like “Yes, I’ll be by later” or “oh I’m down, but I’m stuck with my parents can we do this tomorrow” instead of “Negro Please!” or “What the F***?” or just plain old silence?

That’s it. I’m done.

I would soooo respond positively to that text. I think men underestimate the power of directness sometimes. What more does a horny girl dream of than a “Come over and let me fuck you” text message?

1. Sam Sharpe says:

You’re the first person to get up on this blog and let every know you think more like a dude than most chicks……

2. Starita34 says:

I’ll agree that she thinks more like a dude than most, but it’s a wiiiide spectrum. And I’ll admit if my “on good terms ex” texted me saying that he missed me and wanted my mouth wrapped around his dick…at the VERY least, I’d engage in some phone sex…and as far as actually getting down goes, I’m really more on the prudish side of life…but on the right night…I may just wake up with his kids sprawled about my bed. #Fabolous

Women like sex too!

2. Ashley says:

Yea, your (men’s) argument sounds a lot like whining though. Like, so what if its EASIER for us to get sex than you? What do you want us to do about it?? Its STILL easy for you too! Get over it. lol

1. Sam Sharpe says:

So are you agreeing that it is easier or what?

Anyway, let me get this straight. Girl makes an argument. Boy disagrees and makes counterargument. Girl tries to prove argument. Boy points out that girl’s experiment operates under false premise. Outside observer concludes that boy (men??) are whining?!?!?! whatever.

…Anyway, I know I said it before but now I’m officially done with this debate and will no longer respond. Unless of course someone is texting/emailing/calling for sex….

..by the way Max I notice that I didn’t get one of those messages. Is it b/c you knew your argument would be disproved?

1. “See this right here is why dudes shouldn’t bother debating issues with women. It’s all smoke and mirrors and switching up parameters of the argument….”

this right here.

1. Ashley says:

I do agree that it is easier (although I do think that the results Max got were about right, regardless of what kind of parameters you put up). My point is that its still EASY for you too. Soooo I’m not sure why this is an issue that men are all hype about. Its not like any of you ever HAVE to go through a drought if you dont want to.

2. Humble_One says:

@Sam Sharpe & MadScientist7

You’re right. One experiment and the theory is wrong. Not only that SHE COULD HAVE HAD SEX. HE WAS DOWN FOR IT THAT NIGHT. It just didnt happen. So being that she fell asleep, blah, blah, etc. That means it’s not true? BS. I want other women in agreeance to try the same thing and see if all the men supposedly say no to them too.

1. Cheekie says:

“HE WAS DOWN FOR IT THAT NIGHT. It just didnt happen. So being that she fell asleep, blah, blah, etc. That means it’s not true? ”

Ummm, yeah because she didn’t get it WHEN she wanted. lmao

2. Starita34 says:

HE NEVER CAME THROUGH! HE NEVER EVEN CALLED BACK!!

And.
                THIS.
                IS.
                SO.
                TYPICAL!!

Ya’ll SAY you’re down, and then…*poof* where’d he go?? and why am I STILL sitting her with my effing vibrator? FACK!

I’m confused!? If she woulda got laid, the experiment would have been valid, but since she didn’t, it’s invalid?

1. Sam Sharpe says:

I’m not even going to say the experiment is invalid (though it is, as MadScientist already explained, parameters defining success need to be established. But whatever). But the conclusions drawn by all the ladies sure are.

3 of the 5 guys expressed interest (In reverse, 3 out of 5 girls prolly-yes, I said prolly-would be up in arms on some kind of perceived what kind of hoochie does he think I am tip)

1 of 5 didn’t want to participate b/c he read yesterday’s post (if that doesn’t call into question the validity of the experiment I don’t know what does)

On another note, why the f*** does this conversation keep dragging me back in?
                  Goddamnit max you’re blog is like crack!

1. Cheekie says:

“But the conclusions drawn by all the ladies sure are. ”

1. Ashley says:

“So be honest… the conclusion drawn by THE MEN if Max woulda got her back blowned out would’ve been… ?”

Yes, Cheekie, because we’re women and therefore wrong. The end. lol

Okay let’s all be real here for a minute. Show me one comment made by a man yesterday in which the contention was that sex is easy/easier for a woman to get in the right circumstances. Because I don’t recall that being anyone’s point of view. Unless my reading comprehension sucks, the men’s stance was that women can get sex when we want it and if we’re not getting it it’s because we don’t really want it.

So where does all this “the experiment is flawed” come from? I wanted it. I let it be known I wanted it. Can someone please give me a real explanation for why that is flawed because I don’t get it.

And Sam Sharpe you didn’t get a text because you and I both know you would not have come through and I didn’t want to expose you as a fraud in front of your fans here. Consider that my one good deed of the day :)

1. Sam Sharpe says:

Okay, I know I said I was done, but I can’t let this comment slide…..

….All I can say is that I’m a man of my word. Plus, knowing what was at stake (my reputation, the argument put forward by the menzes) and knowing that (according to your hot talks on this blog) you’re more Adina Howard than Tipper Gore, I would have done my pilates, prepped with my Irish Moss, shown up and put in work.

But, you didn’t text, so what can I say?

4. Cheekie says:

“Boy points out that girl’s experiment operates under false premise.”

A premise, which was contributed to by fellow boys. Ya’ll are a mess! LMFAO.

This premise would’ve been magically without flaw if it happened the other way around. Who ya’ll kiddin?

3. BGirl says:

Yes please! I would not have a problem with receiving a text like that from a man. I like sex more than your a average person (man or woman). I don’t have dudes lined up or anything but, honestly if I really wanted it I could get… anytime, without begging for it. The guy(or guys) I know, know me, and they know what I’m like.

2. Humble_One says:

@Cheekie

“It’s not as easy as ya’ll think is the actual point.”

Yes it is. Like I said earlier. If Max would have “lifted a finger” in addition to the text then she would have more than the two men. A simple “where are you? I’ll meet you here, there, etc.” would have sealed the deal.

1. Cheekie says:

Oh, so we have to make it easier for ya’ll? I thought simply ASKING was the hard part for ya’ll.

3. You’re right if you send that to 5 girls you won’t get the same type of response. Send it to 10 and one of those chicks will be down for the cause. Here’s your version: “Tryna chill later?” or you can say, “Need some dick?” or if your professional, “Do you want to get up for drinks later?” <— That's code for, I just wanna f*ck.

Peep game though men, women suck something serious at being subtle, and they don't want to come across as sluts so they can't be blunt… BUT… do you want to get up for drinks later? means loosen me up and then my buttons.

11. Sam Sharpe says:

By the way, Max, I hope you’re getting your back blown out right now……

12. Maisha says:

This has to be one of the best experiments in this history of mankind! It’s also been my experience that we can’t get it as easily as men claim we can, but now we have proof. Keep up the good work! :-)

13. HLBB says:

Not surprised at all. You’re always right.

14. Alovelydai says:

F*cking awesome, I applaud you!

15. Adonis says:

I’ve already conceded yesterday…

Wow… GOD Bless You Max

Pretty Damn Funny…

I wouldn’t give any of them the P, after none of them came through

16. Cheekie says:

Can I just say that Max’s text message (in how it was constructed) was effing perfect? Because I notice ish like that. LOL

And WHY do I know for sure at least one of the people who sent the “are you fucking?” text message? ;)

17. Funms says:

wow! hahahahah! u did?
    Standing Ovation for you Max……
    gosh i heart you so much right now…..Yes YOU WERE RIGHT!!!!! It is not easy for women to get sex when we want…..

18. If they gave out Pulitzers for blog posts, yesterday’s post, and the subsequent experiment would be worthy.

Max’s level of G is not to be questioned. So despite the unscientific nature of the experiment (I’m sure the homey MadScientist can use his credentials to expound on the scientific method as it relates to this post) and despite the fact that I think things in Canada are just.plain.weird, I am going to do something I rarely do:

concede.

1. Humble_One says:

Maybe it’s because she is in Toronto? Idk. In Detroit she would have had all 5 men at her door as soon as she put her phone down. I still say she had the opportunity to get 2/3. What would of happened if she was willing to meet dude halfway?

You guys are not allowed to factor Toronto in to the results of this experiment. That is bullshit. Because yesterday no one was making ANY concessions to the fact that men in this city are weak sauce so you can’t then turn around and use that as an excuse today.

1. Max
          I have to Applaud You for your Experiment and it seems in Toronto I women can’t get it in when she wants to. Now with that being said your Experiment Points to Two Critical Flaws led to this Failing. First, Two of the Four Subjects that Responded didn’t have your Digits Stored which Meaning that they wrote you off & got rid of that number(Interest Level = Low for this to happen). Secondly, Their General Response shows that they are not in need or are not looking for the Pu$$y(Maybe Got some Action already on the table i.e a “Ball game” that is not played on a court and requires a Female Companion) . I had to take this one to my twitter Fam for a Survey.. I will let you know. S/n Baboon is not Rude he just Weak.. Reading A Post Should Not Factor into Your Getting it in Equation Especially if He had inch of want for you.

Okay first of all, only one of the five didn’t have the number in the phone – Little Man was just making a point about how out of character the text was when he asked “who is this?”.
            Secondly, the argument yesterday was never “a woman can get sex if the man she asked for it a)has her number or b)is in need of pussy”. The argument was we can get it easily when I want it.
            And not responding to my second text actually does officially make Baboon rude. But the fact that he chose not to give me sex because he read the post really only proves my point, doesn’t it?

1. Sam Sharpe says:

This is the kind of female ILL-logic that makes men shake their heads.

Not one of those dudes offered meeting half way as an option. It was either a blow off or a flat out no so….

You guys were so quick to talk about how it’s so much easier for us and the woman decides whether or not a man and woman fuck. Well as you can see that is not the case because if I had my way I would have been getting down n dirty with Shaolin last night instead of writing this post. So clearly I am not in control of whether or not that happens.

1. Humble_One says:

@max

It’s still BS. As an engineer I know you need more than one incident to prove something. You have patterns, trends, probability. And that still doesn’t change the fact that the opportunity was there and it almost happen. For the average man the opportunity is nil. If the Detroit Lions blow beat the Patriots on a Sunday but finish the season 1-15 does that mean that they are a good team? I think most guys understand that you may not literally be able to get sex at will 365 days a year. But out the 365 days you will get it 90%-99% of the time.

Well Humble since you’re so tied to scientific evidence how about one of you produce some to support your theory that sex is so easy for a woman to get? .

1. Starita34 says:

while you’re at it, how about a picture of your face, oh mysterious one…IJS *tries to peek behind the curtain*

1. keisha brown says:

DEAD @ Star requesting a pic of Humble. Girl – you already KNOW he’s a BOT!!!

and yes..I cosign that if Max was in the US…it likely would have a different outcome.
                or maybe that’s just my love of the down south/across the border dudes.. LOL.

2. Starita34 says:

Grass ain’t always greener, I swear…

2. Kema says:

@ Humble

As a mathematician I say you only need 1 incident to disprove a theory. :-)

2. Adonis says:

UNSCIENTIFIC!!! lol

3. “I’m sure the homey MadScientist can use his credentials to expound on the scientific method as it relates to this post…”

well i didn’t want to get technical but….

we never defined a clear hypothesis and parameter for success (like i’ll do in my experiment). for instance are positive results actually getting sex that night or positive feedback from the text?

another aspect of the scientific method is performance of experimental tests of the predictions by several independent experimenters and properly performed experiments. based on that we really can’t come to a conclusion until a man performs the exact same experiment under the exact same platform.

lastly, a common mistake is to ignore or rule out data which do not support the hypothesis. ideally, the experimenter is open to the possibility that the hypothesis is correct or incorrect. sometimes, however, a scientist may have a strong belief that the hypothesis is true (or false), or feels internal or external pressure to get a specific result.

And once again I call bullshit. We never defined a clear parameter for success? The parameter for success is sex! No one said yesterday a woman can get positive feedback for wanting sex, you guys said I could get sex. I wanted sex, I didn’t get it.

Second I have to applaud you guys for the ultimate hypocrisy in insisting that my experiment be totally scientific while all your points of view are based solely on conjecture. Well done fellas.

1. so noooowww you want a clear and concise parameter? but yesterday when women were adding parameters like how would i feel afterwards, is the sex going to be good, etc. that was cool? i call bullshit on that.

You know what? You’re right about that. I’ll give you that.

19. Tisha says:

So this Birdie person still hasn’t responded?

Excellent job Max! I know even though you have proof there will still be dudes saying something…oh well for them Lol

1. Starita34 says:

Yeah! Fack wrong with Birdie? Bastid.

20. Humble_One says:

I wish I could have seen this yesterday. Max, your experiment proved you wrong. Of the 5 guys 2 were eliminated from the beginning. That leaves you with 3 men. Of those 3 men you could have smanged 2 (giving you the benefit of the doubt and not counting Birdie). This is a 60% success rate. This proves the men right. Why is it that women refuse to accept that they can get sex easier and have it more often than men? Hell, if a man goes out and gets 1-3 numbers out of 10 he is doing good. Those are just phone numbers! For women it’s as easy as saying yes. I would like to see other women try a similar experiment and show the results. I still believe women can get it when they want it. Women could meet a new man every day and smang him that night for a week. All it takes is putting yourself out there.

Humble please.
      Yesterday the men claimed that a woman can get sex any time she wants. I wanted it yesterday, I asked for it, and I didn’t get it. You can obfuscate all you want but I sent 5 “come over and fuck me” text messages and did not get even one unequivocal “yes” in return.

2. Humble, you’re full of sh*t. Let’s see how quickly you respond when you’re on the receiving end of a “let’s fcuk” text. lol

1. Cheekie says:

“Humble, you’re full of sh*t. Let’s see how quickly you respond when you’re on the receiving end of a “let’s fcuk” text. lol”

LOL, right. When Max was all “how ya’ll gone tell a woman what’s it’s like to be a woman”, a lot of dudes said “we just know how we’d react.” LMAO, yeah, I can’t wait to use that exact same argument when men are lamenting about women and calling us out on OUR sh*t. That’ll go over SWELL, right? ._O

*cackles*

1. Humble_One says:

@Cheekie

“But yeah, it’s easy to say what you WOULD do. Max conducting and experiment and showed what actually HAPPENED. It’s pretty clear-cut. How’s that for man logic? Max-logic PWNED.”

Please. It’s one experiment and she still could have got it in. Let the other women commenting try it and lets see the overall results.

1. Cheekie says:

“Please. It’s one experiment and she still could have got it in. ”

Mmmhmm. Nice. I’m sure if she WOULDA got fucked, this woulda just been a fluke to ya’ll too then, right?

-____________________-

2. Humble_One says:

@Miss Patterson

I’m not pressed and never have been pressed. So depending on what I’m doing and the mood I’m in I might not accept the offer. I’m different. I’ve turned down sex plenty of times. Guys like me are an exception to the rule. Most men will jump on any chance they get. I have friends that will drop everything and will be banging on your door in a second if a woman sent them a text like that.

1. Nice try, Humble. You’re not an outlier. You are in fact the majority. Your f*ck buddy nature is not at the ready for a willing woman. Which is exactly what Max proved yesterday. Dudes aren’t pressed when it’s thrown in their face, period. You would fall in the category that Max defined yesterday–”the man [who] has now painted you with his mental “slack” brush because you’ve offered up the nani and he didn’t have to do any work for it.” But, I’ll bet you when YOU want the poms (new word I learned yesterday) you get it.

1. Starita34 says:

I effs with Miss P.

21. MtlMan says:

So the shout out didn’t work.
    Say, for argument’s sake, you’d have gone to your local watering hole to offer it up?
    All the guys there are obviously available, (nobody’s at mom’s).
    Throw around some dirty looks and see what bites?
    I think it would have turned out different. Not to say it is smart/safe to go about it that way, but to prove or disproive the point.
    Just putting that out there . . .

1. The Aztec says:

It most definitely would have. This was a pretty poor experiment in my opinion.

Max, you asked at 7:30 which is around the time that most would be well into their evening plans. I challenge you to repeat this experiment, but asking earlier in the day, or on a weekend. Or as the homie above stated, go out to a bar and do it in person (if you’re feeling really brave).

I guarantee some very different results.

1. Starita34 says:

“Personally, I’ve never met a woman that has had an issue getting sex when she wants it. The only exception is if she’s butt fugly, or has a little *something* that no one else wants.”

Yet droves of woman are telling you different…hmmmm…are we ALL fat, ugly, and diseased? Oh could we…perhaps…now try to stay with me…know what we’re talking about when we’re giving our own life experience? Crazy thought, I know…it goes against the well known canon that bishes be crazy-but something to ponder….

I will tell you with the full force of my huge ego and all honesty that I am soooooo not ugly.

My “local watering hole” is in gaytown. I’m pretty sure that wouldn’t have helped my chances any.

1. The Aztec says:

With all due respect Max, I’m sure you get the point.

You already knowing these men, and having slept with two works against you. Dudes are going to be as pressed to get it if they already have, and if they know you that means they have had time to think of reasons to NOT do it.

I have a very hard time believing that if you stepped out of your door and met five random men, not one of them would tell you yes.

1. The Aztec says:

That should say “dudes are not going to be as pressed”……

LOL at all this qualifying after the fact. Yesterday no one was saying it’s easy for a woman to get sex if she leaves the house rather than sending a text message. The men’s contention was that it is easy and the woman decides if sex is going to happen. I decided I wanted sex and I got over-ruled.

1. Cheekie says:

“LOL at all this qualifying after the fact.”

I was just gonna say this. They are scrambling for loopholes and whatnot, which… ya know, makes it harder don’t it? If it’s so easy, a text message shoulda done it. *cracking up*

1. MtlMan says:

Loopholes :-)
              Nothing was said yesterday about 5 texts to random guys. No set rules were established. In fact the experiment wasn’t even discussed. Max did it on her own (Props for that, btw).
              We’re just saying a different method would probably have netted different results.
              You’ve got to at least consider that.

And once again I’m calling bullshit.
                I announced in the comments what I was going to do. The only qualifiers the men contributed were that the subjects lived in my city, spoke English, and weren’t related to me. We’ve hit all those markers here so what’s the problem now?

1. Cheekie says:

“Secondly when the men were braying yesterday about how easy it is for us there were NO qualifiers. Now all of a sudden there’s a complex matrix of circumstances in which it’s easy. GTFOH”

LOL, right, the more steps/qualifiers they add, the more they prove how NOT easy it is.

2. MtlMan says:

Sorry, didn’t follow it to the end.
                  NVM, then.
                  Nothing to see, move along . . .

2. keisha brown says:

all this qualifying after the fact.
            exactly.. all this but but but.. is bullship!!
            at the END OF THE DAY.. MAX. DID. NOT. GET. SMANGED last night. PERIOD. FULLSTOP.
            why are we arguing the methodology of the experiment???
            men said: women can ALWAYS get it when they want. she asked..she didnt get… lovers and others strangers.. it doesnt matter. they are heterosexual dudes who at least know what max looks like and none of them came up to bat.
            maybe they didnt think it was real.. who the eff knows…but geographical location, time, method of communication aside.. she sent a message, it was received and rejected/not confirmed and most importantly DID NOT LEAD TO SEX.
            and we’re REALLY telling people that if you are desperate enough.. go down to the local watering hole so that she can find a dude to water her hole?????????
            *bbm GTFOH/talk to the hand face

2. MtlMan says:

Gotcha.
        Change watering hole for….Sports bar?
        Wednesday night is full on hockey fans (In Canada al least).
        You can’t go wrong with Hockey fans.
        Cheers!

22. Marie says:

WAW I applaud you. The text message was extremely explicit.

I can give you a phone# or 2….just saying ;)

23. LaLaBakir says:

*comes through with small marching band as LaLa does a toe touch and falls into a split*

Go Maxie!

Humph, I’m not surprised by this outcome. It would’ve surprised me if 1 of the dudes actually came through. I mean who asks for a rain check on the love below?! Seriously, its like a right now type of thing. And if these dudes were any type of serious, they would’ve found a way over to your crib.

At least that’s my thought process. I mean really, how many texts do you get from a hot woman asking you to come blow her back out?

1. Starita34 says:

Dang, LaLa’s flexible!

2. “I mean who asks for a rain check on the love below?! Seriously, its like a right now type of thing. And if these dudes were any type of serious, they would’ve found a way over to your crib.”

THISSSSSSS all day long!!!!!!!

im not saying Max’s “experiment” was perfect (i mean hell, it was spur of the moment–similar to how many women’s hormones tend to rage, not on some timed schedule on a saturday afternoon or during the work day but whatevs) but the point of the fact is, a “can i get a raincheck?” or “im too busy/far out to come through” is some BS. and all the fellas up in through this comment section are full of sh*t.

im not arguing that either gender has it easier when it comes to getting sex. but from personal experience, i know plenty of frustrated women who don’t get sex as frequently as they like (some in relationships, some with FWBs, etc). hell, ive been turned down when i was half naked IN MY OWN HOUSE!! *shrugs* its an ebb and flow kinda thing.

1. keisha brown says:

hell, ive been turned down when i was half naked IN MY OWN HOUSE!!
        EXACTLY Gem….
        HOW many women has this happened to? *raises both hands.
        If it were sooooo easy.. then these type of things would NEVER happen. but they do.
        and if a dude says that im ugly/fat/choose wack/wrong/weak/gay men..imma punch a throat.

24. Danielle says:

What I’ve realized now that that I’m older and dealing with mostly mature men-(and someone correct if I’m wrong)-but they don’t worry about sex as much as a younger man. That’s not to say they don’t want it. They are a man of course! lol However, it’s not as much as a priority for them. They are not going to stand up their friends and change their plans if they have some, the pussy may have to wait until it is a convenient time for them.

But as a woman, I will say that we do hold the power. Being a man is hard and I’ve recently learned how hard. Which is why I love being a woman. Love it!

1. I agree Danielle. If I were to text the 20′somethings in my phone, I’d get an IMMEDIATE response (provided they could get their asses over to my place), whereas the 30′somethings would make me wait because they’re visiting the grandmother, attending the Big Brother weekly or blogging :/

Maxine, dammit, I keep refreshing your page anticipating the “Morning After” post!!!!!! Where are youuuuuuuuuuu?!?!?!

This is why I did a mixture of men in their 20′s and in their 30′s.

1. Danielle says:

*slow blink* I got nothing….

2. Starita34 says:

Not to mention, women are women…whether she’s 20 or 30 or 40…the argument wasn’t “20 year old women can have sex whenever they want it”, it was “all women can have sex on call”…and well…you read the post…you’ve seen the comments…does Max SOUND like a woman that just got her lady bits tuned up? #NoShots

25. Tip says:

Thanks to Pinch My Cheekie for tweeting bout this post.

I need to read yesterday’s convo to see what led up to this experiment, but I have to say I’m surprised by the results. I could maybe see the newbies flaking but the ones that have already sampled should have been right over.

I’m now tempted to do my own experiment. But all my male friends would know I’m bluffing.

**Off to explore the blog**

1. Cheekie says:

Hey girl! Dig in! You’re gonna enjoy Max’s blog!

26. ChloeRayne516 says:

Max you are hands down My Shero!!! Damn girl you WAS NOT playin..

But Shaolin appears to be down he just got tied up and ish and little man too for that matter but he was able to dig them guts today (which goes back to Not getting it when we want) but hey you know what they say “Betta Late than Neva”

Have Fun Pimp!!!

*RaisesPimpCup*

27. BreezeBayou says:

HAHAHAHAHA #Dead at this entire Post…. Gosh Max I heart you!!!! lol This is just all too true!!!

28. average chick says:

I swear you are my hero. The guys are on here arguing with Max are just stubborn and stuck in their belief. If you have other women co-signing on what she wrote and the experiment you need to re-evaluate your belief. It’s not as easy as you might think. That goes for you Humble One and the scientist.

1. Humble_One says:

@average chick

So you can 100% guarantee that if you texted 5 men that you know the same would happen to you?

1. average chick says:

I am not sure I would do it because I have a very strong sex drive and when I get turned down I become VERY ANGRY. I think it might happen. I don’t get thronx everytime I want it. I think you are just stuck in your thinking and not open to change. Saying that the only reason a woman doesn’t get it anytime she wants is because she might be ugly is immature.

1. Humble_One says:

@average chick

Who said anything about ugly? I didn’t. Unattractive women can get it easier than men also. I am open to change. I also know men and know how I’ve seen some women get down.

1. average chick says:

okay. If it wasn’t you that wrote it then it was someone else. All I am trying to get you to see is that it isn’t that easy. The whole women get ass easier than men is a myth that needs to be debunked.

29. FLYY One says:

So this like my 2nd time reading your posts Maxie & I walk in on THIS?! Lmao.
    Great experiment… can I tell you I was truly worried that you have at least 4 mens at your door… I was like, “WHAT is she going to do then?!” I was nervous for your vag.

Anywhozers… now that I understand the premise of the experiment and I’m over my initial shock, lol… I’m on the fence about the experiment. I just feel like if I text 5 men in my phone… I’d have 5 penii to choose from asap-tually. Then again, I understand that it’s not always easy peasy… and men act like they want chex alla time but give ‘em the direct option and some will chicken out. I feel like I’m siding w/ the men on this one. I don’t know… maybe it’s b/c I’m a tiny bit younger and men in my range are still stop, dropping and rolling for drawls. (I did see the mention of age changing things in another comment.)

“Then again, I understand that it’s not always easy peasy… and men act like they want chex alla time but give ‘em the direct option and some will chicken out.”

Exactly. The men seem to believe that all we have to do is want it and it comes flying our way. All I’m saying is that is not true.

And as far as age is concerned, it is a factor. But neither of the men in their 20′s came through last night either so….

30. i’m not going to lie. based on the criteria that max provided i would assumed that last night she would have had [at least 1] dick in her. i don’t know what’s wrong with the dudes she texted but i guess we’ll never know. in this particular situation i would say that you are right.

I saw this “I don’t know what’s wrong with…” and I started to get heated because I was expecting one of your classic “you chose wrong” statements.

But I’m glad you see you’re placing the blame squarely where it belongs: on the head of these weak-ass men.

And I’m even more glad to see you admit that I’m right!

1. now i said you were right in this instance. i’m sure by next week i’ll find another reason why you’ll be wrong about something. ;)

31. Iceburg says:

The problem is you didn’t hit up REAL HORSEMEN!!!! NUFF SAID!!!!!!
    You set this up so you can be right…. If you would have hit up any of the above mentioned everyone would have been at your door with bells on and flip cam in hand.
    WORD!!!!!

There is only one horsemen who was guaranteed to be at my doorstep and he reads the blog and is therefore disqualified according to the parameters of the experiment.

Nice try buddy.

1. Starita34 says:

Not for nothing, but I may have “let” Sam prove me wrong just to get a lil taste…I mean he wind that argument, but in the end – I WIN!

32. Cheekie says:

Ok, so most men said that they have a harder because of how women would react to them “You’re a perv, blah blah blah.”

Is that WAY different from simple rejection (which has been displayed in max’s results). Because THAT my peen-owners, is what makes it hard for us.

Both of us are measuring the level of difficulty based on how the other party WOULD react (because we both don’t know until… we know lol). We’re more alike than ya think.

33. Max….don’t hate me but had you stretched the time to say, 3am, I’m damn near almost positive homeboy would have come through.

That’s my opinion.

*I’m so damn tempted to try this experiment dammit*

The last thing I said to dude was “just text me when you’re on your way”. I didn’t give it an expiry time.

34. Clearly, those guys were homosexual.

CASE DISMISSED!

1. Sam Sharpe says:

So wrong, but oh so right.

1. *deep sigh*

I give up Sam and I’m not even joking. To your point and comment earlier, it’s gotten to where the women are misconstruing the very argument they presented for the sake of winning. I can’t believe ANYONE can sit on here with a straight face and say that women give up the va-jay-jay as easy or EASIER than men give up the [Richard]. I’ve heard a lot of ig-nant shit but that is, by far, the stupidest thing I have ever heard in my ENTIRE life. I can’t even try to compose a counter point against a pretext that is that flawed.

*throws hands up and walks back over to Twitter*

2. Starita34 says:

LMAO!

2. keisha brown says:

LOL.
      i knew someone was gonna bring this up..
      and for the record.. women are constantly being accused of NEVER being able to admit when we’re wrong. interesting that only 1 dude that participated in yesterdays’s discussion actually said so today.
      #imjussayin…

35. I gotta give you props for even going through with this, Max. And, in this case, you were right *claps* It makes it harder to argue since Shaolin said he was coming through TWICE and still didn’t show smh. I’d be interested in the results with more trials and participants.

1. “I’m actually more upset about the fact that Baboon knew about your post and still didn’t take one for the team.”

that’s my hangup. i would have showed up. knocked the lining out the pu$$y then commented on this very post. but that’s just me.

1. “that’s my hangup. i would have showed up. knocked the lining out the pu$$y then commented on this very post.”

On Max’s computer too lol

1. keisha brown says:

On Max’s computer too lol

BWAHAAHAHAHAHAAA…..

2. Cheekie says:

You already know dis, but:

I. HATECHU.

2. Cheekie says:

“I’m actually more upset about the fact that Baboon knew about your post and still didn’t take one for the team. He had the chance to have sex while helping out the men in this debate and he refused. That’s gotta be against some kind of Man Law lol.”

RIGHT. lmao

3. Starita34 says:

“It makes it harder to argue since Shaolin said he was coming through TWICE and still didn’t show”
      Unfortunately this is the most common issue when dealing with the appendage heavy gender…THIS happens more often than not…*sigh*

LMAO! SHO YOU RIGHT! And he shouldn’t have said anything til he was walking out the door on some, “I guess we win, be sure you add an inch on your blog tomorrow” *wink* *walks away as Max stands dumbfounded in the doorway mumbling “this motherfu….”*

1. “And he shouldn’t have said anything til he was walking out the door on some, “I guess we win, be sure you add an inch on your blog tomorrow” *wink* *walks away as Max stands dumbfounded in the doorway mumbling “this motherfu….”*”

YES! hahahaha that would have been perfect!

4. ChloeRayne516 says:

“He had the chance to have sex while helping out the men in this debate and he refused. That’s gotta be against some kind of Man Law lol.”

Word. hahahahaaa

Take One for the Team!!!

36. Slim Jackson says:

Women may not be able to have sex at the exact moment they want it, but they can get it within 24-48 hours of their request. If some chick texted me aggressively asking for D, I wouldn’t drop everything I’m doing and run over there. Da f*ck I look like hopping on the subway at midnight for 40 minutes when I got a crucial presentation at work the next day?

I mean…I want a raise. I want to go on a vacation. I want lunch. I can’t snap fingers and have them instantly, but I can get them in a short amount of time. No difference here. Speaking of which, I’m hungry. **heads to lunch**

1. Starita34 says:

Are you postulating that men could not do the exact same thing?

2. Kema says:

So what you are saying is that women cant get sex WHENEVER they want?

1. Slim Jackson says:

No. I’m thinking rationally and logically. Like if a chick texted me right now, I couldn’t leave work and go beat. I don’t think that’d give her the credibility to say “See, I can’t get it when I want.”

When guys say women can get D when they want, I don’t think we’re talking about snapping fingers and a peen appears. But if you give it a day or 2, it’ll happen…because that’s realistic and not lost in a technicality of a specific moment in time.

1. Kema says:

To that I say – “so can any guy!”

I think most guys know a woman he can call up that would be down for whatev within 24 -48 hrs.

1. Starita34 says:

Tell him Kema…in this culture, if you want some sex, you can get some sex if you’re willing to wait and work. It’ll go down, but women don’t have a special genie. We gotta do the same ish that men do and we get judged more heavily for it while they get atta boys.

37. L Luv says:

I think this two day discussion has been fascinating and an experiment in the conversation being read from macro and micro points of view to figure out who can win. I’ve always said that women can get some whenever they want. But that comes with the caveat that most should be able to agree on – and that’s ‘if raw sex…not good, not meaningful, not with undesirable repercussions’.

If it’s just a matter of raw sex, I think women are being naive if they think that all things being equal (time of request, no diseases, safety, etc) that it’s the same or easier for men to get served. Yes, I’ve turned down sex before, but the factors around it were why, not the desire. For guys there is no bad sex. On a scale from 1-10, bad sex for a guy is like a 6 or 7. For a woman, it’s like -10. A guy will have bad sex just because it’s sex. A woman will not knowingly have bad sex – the Rabbit and Silver Bullet can handle that.

If it’s a matter of sex that you desire under the right conditions (whatever someone deems right), then yes – men and women share a similar ‘when you get it’ experience. So, I think this debate and experiment are (while fun reading) a little off. Max, you’re right – men aren’t so simple that they’d take any piece no matter how good or bad without any regard for time, distance, or circumstance, but relatively speaking – we WILL do that much more readily than a woman and not only that – if it’s just raw, pick 5 – we’ll win that with a larger sample size in play. I can’t tell you how many times I didn’t want to have sex with a woman because I knew it was the WRONG move, but the power of the punani said – ok, just this one last time cuz what’s the worse that can happen…i’ll get a 7 and go about my business…so, this experiment needs more nuance to really get anywhere. Fun read, though…

1. Slim Jackson says:

Raw sex to me means sex without a condom. If that’s the case, then I completely agree with the whole base of this discussion.lol. I’d also conclude that the woman requesting the raw sex doesn’t value her life.

1. L Luv says:

I just meant sex without all the trappings of feelings, safety, etc…I’m expecting that condom use for this experiment is mandatory.

38. Eddie_Brock says:

1) Ok, you get mad props for conducting this experiment [if indeed you did].

2) In the scenario I envisioned [and I'm sure I'm not alone] where we were doing the Boys against Girls: Who Can Score First Death Match, you or whomever would randomly approach someone FACE to FACE. I can pretty much guarantee that if most women did this in a bar, lounge, club, cafe, whatever setting 9/10 she’d beat the man each time. Especially if he was confident this wasn’t some type of setup, but a genuine chance at free chex.

3) I’d really like to see you and Tunde/Scientist repeat the same expirement and actually approach these 5 people in the flesh and not over text. But since this one time it played in your favour I doubt you will….

1. SaneN85 says:

Why are so many people suggesting going out and proposing sex with random strangers? That’s not a good experiment…. unless the experiment is finding out how fast you can catch an STD.

1. *nodding head in agreement*

2. Adonis says:

I can fully embrace that… Although I am 50/50 on random sex… I think when it comes to STDs you are falling for the statistics swindle…

I’m sure there are alot of people who whore around and don’t catch anything & vice versa…

If possible, we have deeply delve into STD stats… I think they don’t paint the whole picture…

39. L Luv says:

One other thing – Max is the SHYT! Seriously, I get enough offers and so, yes – I’m selective about what I get involved with, but dammit – if I got that text..I’d find a way..unless of course, she didn’t pass my principle of verticality test (which is a whole other story).

But can we just simplify this a bit:
    WOMEN – You are more discerning than men about who you give your nani too.
    MEN – We are not so simple that any request for sex will be fulfilled at a moment’s notice without respect to what we have going on (life, family, work, other nani).

I think Max is saying the latter about men, I think the men are saying back – hey, on a scale, even if it’s not super easy like it’s portrayed, y’all still got it easier. Do we have to debate how much easier, but I will agree to much of what the ladies are trying to prove up until you try to make it equal. At that point, you’re losing me and most men on this.

40. MeteorMan says:

You know what… Given this happen in Toronto and you’ve said so many times on many sites that the guys are wacksauce you knew the outcome. This is staged. It only proves that YOU can’t get sex when you want. I don’t think this applies to all women who actually live in the US of A.

Oh really MeteorMan? So how come yesterday you weren’t saying “oh you can’t get sex when you want to because you live in Toronto”? Yesterday it was all “any woman any time she wants” and all of a sudden geography is a factor today.

1. MeteorMan says:

Actually yesterday, I commented on how being direct in what kind of treatment you want would curb the humiliation you mentioned. I already knew about the wacksauce in Toronto. Different cultural dynamics exist in different countries and we’re talking about something that would be greatly affected by cultural dynamics. To me, you just proved that women in Canada can’t get sex whenever they want. #OhCanada

1. Blackbuttafly says:

Bingo. Gotta agree with this guy.

We can’t get sex like that cuz we’re in Toronto. Sex in Toronto isn’t the same as sex in say Chicago. Our culture is waaaaay different.

Like if your mom knew you were postingbthis stuff, it’d be OVER for you. If your mama was American….shoot, she mightve done this years ago by phone. Not to say that american are hoes, but they sure are a lot more relaxed about sex than blacks in Canada are

41. SaneN85 says:

I’m amused by most of the men on here and I’m sure that if I got into really commenting the way I wanted to, it’d end up being a whole guest post in it’s own.

42. ChloeRayne516 says:

“knocked the lining out the pu$$y”

*blankstare*

LMAO at this sentence buuuut at the same time intrigued.

#Method2MyMadness

1. why do i get the blank stare?

it is what it is. i won’t back down from my statement.

1. ChloeRayne516 says:

Oh My…. *ClutchPearls*

Good day to you — Salute!!!!

*Curtsy*

43. What’s with the bullshit theory that her location somehow alters the results? I guess 0 for 5 in Toronto is 2 for 5 In New York and 7 for 5 in Jamaica…

Man please…

It’s about the TYPE of man you approach not his nationality…a busy successful man is universally gonna put random pussy on the backburner for handling his responsibilities and a frowsy-ass hood nigga will always be ready to EBRC

1. Kema says:

Hah! In Jamaica a woman may have to pay.

1. Adonis says:

LOL… *curveball* didn’t see that one coming

Lincoln how many men in Toronto have you ever dated or tried to have sex with?

Oh right – zero. So you have no clue what we’re up against do you? None.

1. Adonis says:

This post, changed my whole perspective on accessible…

Simply put, a woman’s accessiblity to sex, you HAVE to factor in geographical location…

I didn’t know in Toronto that women actually have to work for sex #whoknew

As an NYC black male… I would build my harem in Toronto or any similar place like it…

It is definitely not as easy as getting in NYC… (why is that…?)

I heard thos French Canadian wome BTW… try to pick you up as a man…

So, Max… Keisha…BlackButtaFly….

Y’all might want to consider moving…

Good Post…

2. keisha brown says:

Lincoln how many men in Toronto have you ever dated or tried to have sex with?

Oh right – zero. So you have no clue what we’re up against do you? None

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Adonis says:

Is there something they are putting in the water supply… I guess it is not normal to see men not at least semi-thirsty… oh well

more for me

44. One point that’s missing is it’s WEDNESDAY! Cats got work in the morning.

Another point is that, maybe these dudes just aren’t all that into Max. This is twisted logic but let me lead you for a moment. If these guys were really into you, you would be having sex already. They don’t make you a priority therefore, they probably fuxing someone else. None of them responded, I have a girl, which is odd. Toronto must be REALLY that wack, or they saving that poon for a time when they can make it a priority. Dudes line up beats hours in advance. That’s what gchat is for. Used to be AIM, now dudes have been at work all day lining up beats. You hit him at 7:30 he’s probably hiding in the high grass about to pounce on another gazelle, he could care less that you’re playing dead.

Here’s what you should have done, go to a place where men make it their priority to try and take women home and have sex with them. If you had gone out last night with your fuckme heels on, i’m sure you’ll meet one chap who would be like, “She look like she could use a d*ck in her mouth.” Or you can go to a strip club and get involved. All those men want to bone some chick, and those strippers ain’t budging, but not you… you are DTF.

Back in the day there was this game called, Romp. It starred this guy named Jake. This was the greatest game ever for men. It really taught you about how to get women to sleep with you like right then and there. I remember he had this one from Jamaica, it was like, try some ish and see if it works and if it don’t come back to the meet up spot and try again. Women need a game like Romp.

1. Slim Jackson says:

Your mention of the game Romp brought me tremendous joy. I was looking for it a few weeks ago. Was trying to lead homie back to New Orleans.lol.

2. Starita34 says:

Wait..I’m so confused…yesterday when we were saying that we prefer to like the guy it was – “that’s irrelevant!! We’re just talking about sex”

Now J says “Another point is that, maybe these dudes just aren’t all that into Max.” What’s that got to do with anything? She asked them to her place to stuff their johnson as far up inside her as they could, not go ring shopping…we’re just talking about sex, yes?? If MAX can’t get it, what chance does that average chick have?

Your whole premise yesterday was “listen, men are always ready to eff – so if ya’ll just ask we will eff you, regardless of all the frilly girly things that stop women from saying yes to us. Like feelings, messing up a friendships, looking like a whore, actually caring about you after we thronx…”

Not so if “he’s just not that into you” plays into the equation… (but we knew this all along – YA’LL are the ones always trying to say how simple you are-we know better, we have to deal with you. You’re complex in a different way, but complex none the less. And quiet as kept, we love you for it.)

45. Also, I hope you all realize that this test is only effective in PERSON with STRANGERS..

Dudes who been trying to fuck you but have had you put them on some bullshit ain’t bout to run over and waste time…

I wish a woman would call me over after a 10 hour day of analyzing stock funds and fighting through traffic of the city with the longest average commute time in the world (Toronto) in the middle of winter when its -22 with the windchill and gas prices are $1.30 for those of us who can only use premium, bout “come get this pussy” when I know DAMN WELL she has a history of inconsistent and flop show behaviour..

Nigga, I’m not even leaving my COUCH for that bullshit

1. MeteorMan says:

LOL. Exactly.

I wish gas was $1.30 here!

Maybe if I move to Toronto, I can get some cheap gas and some good-good from Max.

hmmm…

1. Gas is expensive as hell out here!

Wait if you’re in the states, that $1.30 is per litre not gallon..

Multiply the US price by .264 to get the per liter cost. (In US dollars).

1. Starita34 says:

Huh? What?? There are other systems of measure? Weird…you guys are wrong, you just don’t know it yet. #FauxAmericanResponse

46. streetztalk says:

I’m a lil tied up and cant read the comments,

but didnt 3 of those dudes give you a RAIN CHECK?! which means that sicne it was last minute they couldnt that night but would if they could? how does this disprove yesterday?!!!!!

1. Same thing I asked…

Let a dude try that with 5 random girls and watch him catch 3 random sexual harassment cases and 2 texts saying ‘fuck I look like nigga?”

2. Starita34 says:

“I’m a lil tied up and cant read the comments”

Streetz, why you putting all our business out there?

47. SmartFoxGirl says:

I have to de-lurk and say at first I was scared for you wondering what on earth you were going to do if all 5 men had agreed to come over. That would have made one hell of a fantasy a good read today. Either way, I agree that we can’t, no one can, get sex whenever we want. It may be alittle easier for us but still hard to do. Pause. lol You should do a follow up post on what they had to say today cause I’m sure they are all going to want to cash in on that rain check!

And I would say I was busy or far from the house and flake…the nerve.

48. Blackbuttafly says:

Max….I really think the problem is withToronto. Men up here aren’t as thirsty as Americans.

If I txtd 3 dudes from Toronto and 3 dudes from Buffalo, you best believe them Yankees will be speeding down the QEW to come eat me out. The dudes from Toronto will complain about having to come from the east, and being at his boys house, gotta work in the morning and ray,ray,ray.

The man dem up here aren’t as gully. As an aggressive female, I enjoy going to the U.S because they can handle me. These Toronto men are too soft. Any time I go to a club, you know who picks me out? The only damn Yankee in the whole place or some guy that has lived in the US for extended periods of time.

Great experiment, but the sample your using is weak anyways.

1. LoL.

As a man of 3 different nationalities it’s hilarious the bullshit you women convince yourselves of.

Carry on….

49. keisha brown says:

so..um.. can i just say all the dudes saying that work/traffic/geographical location/methodology are EXACTLY proving the point??

at the end of the day… men CHOOSE where they want to be and WHEN they want to be there. Max extended an invite to dudes SHE wanted to have sex with and NONE of them wanted to/could/did make an effort to go and do her.

dudes have been saying for past 3 days that women can get it like (*snap of fingers). clearly..that is NOT the case. a man still has to WANT the woman in question. no matter the reason given (or in some cases..not) – none of them stepped to the plate.

would her chances been greater if she had more options to experiment with? of course..probability increases. would she had better chances if she approached strangers..of course..but so does the risks (have you people not seen for colored girls?? im still at a loss as to why she was supposed to go invite random dudes back to her place to eff her just to prove a point).

i just dont understand, why/how dudes refuse to acknowledge in some little way that we (women) are right on this one. is it EASIER for us? sure. but can we UNEQUIVOCALLY get sex EVERY SINGLE TIME we ask/want/crave it? ABSOLUTELY NOT (ex: sex while swimming in red sea).

1. Here’s the inherent problem with this study: It only applies to FACE-TO-FACE encounters with STRANGERS.

Emails, texts, bbm’s and all that don’t count. And introducing past lovers and acquaintances doesn’t count either as it adds too many uncertain variables.

1. keisha brown says:

i dont get it. why doesn’t it count?
        all you guys said was: women can get sex whenever you want. period.
        you didnt place any restrictions or caveats yesterday. but now all of a sudden there are?
        but we’re full of bs?
        may i present you with: o__O

50. Corey says:

You have admitted that some of the guys in question didn’t meet the specifications put forth by YOU. “They all have to live in town”. That’s where your experiment gets spotty. If 2 of them LIVE in town but are OUT of town when you text them, they can’t really be counted. In that case its not a matter of WANTING and being WILLING to sleep with you. IT IS NOT PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE AT THE TIME. Other dude saw the post so he should have been eliminated immediately and a new test subject found. Still another one didn’t even respond. Is that still his number? New subject needs to be found. Hell if you hit up all five and they were down at All Star Weekend it doesn’t mean you can’t get it, they just happened to be out of town. That’s circumstance not proof.

All of the men do live in town. None of them were out of town (Pickering and Mississauga are NOT out of town). they count.
      Reading the post does not disqualify anything – if he really wanted to bone he would have whether he’d read the post or not.
      Yes it was the right number for the one who did not respond. You don’t think I did my due diligence?
      If I need to keep repeating the experiment in order to get sex, then I guess that means the shit is not easy doesn’t it?

51. The Man says:

Your experiment doesn’t prove anything. First off, you came on too strong and in a really weird way. “My pussy is looking for a playdate” – who the heck would take that serious? Second, the guys didn’t exactly blow you off – they were mostly just busy/unavailable. If a man sent as crude of a message as you did to five women, I can assure you that the responses would be much worse.

52. Kirk says:

Do you realize the effort and time men have to put in just to materialize a single opportunity? If Men were to account for all your so called variables then it would be considered impossible for them to get laid.

There are so many logical fallacies in your arguments, but you are unwilling to argue rationally.

For one, in your little experiment, you fail to notice that the men refused because they couldnt show up for one reason or another, not because they didnt find you attractive. The claim that you refute is “women can get sex easily with anyone they want, anytime” NOT “women can get sex much more easily than men of similar attractiveness”