Any 10 on Tuesday with @NicknotNikki
It’s Tuesday and that means it’s time for “Any 10 on Tuesdays” where each week I ask some poor sucker an interesting person a bunch of questions. This week we’re talking to my fellow blogger and very good friend Nickerz. Make sure you check out her blog…starting with her most hilarious “Disaster in Maryland” series. [...]
It’s Tuesday and that means it’s time for “Any 10 on Tuesdays” where each week I ask
some poor sucker an interesting person a bunch of questions. This week we’re talking to my fellow blogger and very good friend Nickerz. Make sure you check out her blog…starting with her most hilarious “Disaster in Maryland” series.
Ready? Let’s begin.
Describe yourself in three sentences or less.
I am observant beyond all belief.. I am THAT 30-something year old that acts like a 20-something year old.. and there’s hardly a bad time with me.. Enjoy the ride..
3. Thong or boyshorts?
Boyshorts.. Panties are one of my fetishes.. I have all kinds and they usually say something cute.. my favorite pair has tiny writing and says “if you can read this, lucky you..”
4. Could you be in a relationship that is not monogamous? Why or why not?
No.. I know my limitations. When I am with someone, I have tunnel vision.. I don’t entertain other people. I would want to be that to someone else..
6. If you were alone in your boy/girlfriend’s house, would you snoop?
Nah.. I’m so observant that if there’s something, it will pop up soon enough..
7. What is your favorite sexual position?
I don’t know what the position is called, but up against the wall, bent over in half.. followed closely by on top.. preferably in a chair..
8. Name the most interesting place you have had sex.
On the baseball diamond at my high school..
12. Best piece of relationship advice you’ve ever been given?
I used to say “absence makes the heart cheat” while my mom would say, “make him miss you..” My mother was right..
13. What is your favorite thing to do to your partner? What is your favorite thing to have done to you?
I like to give backrubs and footrubs.. (especially after a long day..) you know I really like you if you get a footrub and/or a pedicure.. I like to get head (obviously) but I like being kissed on my neck.. softly and at “that spot”
14. What is the most sensitive spot on your body?
On the side of my stomach by my ribs.. Kiss that, and I’m ALL GOOOOD!
16. What is your most embarrassing sexual experience?
My ex was giving me bobblehead, and my brother opened my bedroom door without knocking first.. Dude just collapsed, and looked like he was “drowning.” Like my brother couldn’t notice the man that was in between my legs.. I guess that was his instinct. I just cracked up and answered my brother’s question.. I couldn’t even be properly shocked.
18. If you had a super power what would it be? Why?
Ability to read minds. I think we all play games to some level, and I would love to be able to cut through the bull and know (finally) what a man is thinking..
20. Which habit of your most annoys the people you date?
Being more observant than most.. and I ask a lot of questions.. Dudes often think “getting past me” is some challenge..
22. What’s the first thing you notice in a man/woman?
His smile.. (ooh, and the muscles in his forearms.. YUM!)
23. How often do you believe it is normal to want sex?
I’m good with every other day.. But if it’s M-W-F, then several times on that day..
25. Name three famous wo/men you’d put a hurting on if you had the chance.
George Clooney, Common, and Mos Def..
26. What qualities do the people you date tend to have in common?
They’re all charmers.. Which isn’t always a good thing…
28. Have you ever been caught masturbating?
No. Those that know me, know why…
29. What are your must-have qualities in a partner?
Have a goal. Something you want to do with your life.. But motivation to pursue that goal is a big deal too.. And being responsible.. and open to trying new things..
30. What are your dealbreakers?
The “all talk, no action” person.. And insecure people.. also, people that don’t think for themselves…
What say you about the questions and answers? Weigh in, discuss, heckle, what have you in the comments.