Max-Logic is One!
Guess what everybody? Yesterday was the first anniversary of max-logic.com. Which I guess means I should have posted this yesterday but….oh well. Although I am a huge bit of a suck in real life, I normally do not get sappy on this blog, so just ‘low me for a moment to say thank you to [...]
Guess what everybody?
Yesterday was the first anniversary of max-logic.com. Which I guess means I should have posted this yesterday but….oh well.
Although I am a
huge bit of a suck in real life, I normally do not get sappy on this blog, so just ‘low me for a moment to say thank you to all of you who read, comment, link, tweet, re-tweet, argue, and heckle me every day. It means the world to an attention whore like me.
Now no celebration around here would be complete without a couple of
mis-counted lists, so I present to you the best of Max-Logic.com:
Your 5 favourite posts (based on visits):
And my 5 favourite posts (based on how hilarious I think I am):
6. Hush Mama
And my 5 favourite comments ever:
1. “I want to watch Max c#m on my piece. This has nothing to do with this conversation and I don’t think saying this is going to help me reach my goal (it probably is working against me), but I think in the tradition of being honest I think you all have a right to know: I want Max to c#m on my piece, then I’ll bust in her mouth.“
CHeeKZ (who else?) Conversations About Sex
2. “This post interests me. I think that a fat cooch is good for business. But I can’t hold it against you if you don’t have one. You just want to have the lips come and pull your junk in. That’s heaven.”
3. “Umm I like a lil hair.. I be feelin sussy hittin bald poon… like whose young niece is this?! lmaoo I just dont want to take off panties and see a giraffe, elephants, and jackals frolicking in your playpen!”
Streetz Leave My Bush Alone
4. “Dead Prez ‘Mind Sex’ = Great Beat + Original Concept + Hot GARBAGE LYRICS
…I guess that’s what’s hot in the streets if you wear a kufi and high-water khaki pants with a mountain man beard renting a studio apartment with adult finger paintings on the wall – i find it lame but then again that’s just my opinion”
Lincoln Anthony Blades Mind Sex – A Nasty Friday Guest Post
5. “…So, in sum, I think it’s a man’s job to look at himself and reflect on who he is and who he is not. From there, you don’t use that information as an excuse to justify stuff you know is wrong, you use that information to build yourself up into the best person you can be.“
The Most Interesting Man in the World Dudes, Dads, and Dating
(This is actually the end of a much longer but highly insightful comment that is worth checking out if you missed it)
5. “max, I came up in here looking for a reason to disagree with you (you know how I do) but I just couldn’t find one…yet…….”
Sam Sharpe, I’m Gonna Make You Love Me
(I’m just so happy that I finally stumped him)
Thanks again you guys for a great year. What you guys give me means way more than
a certain award I did not win yesterday I can say. I have lots of good stuff in store for the upcoming year so please stick around.